Bubbytblog

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Nachas

Today's nachas came from Daniella and Gila. Both are in Bais Yaakov. Daniella is 4 and in Nursery and Gila, 5 is in Kindergarten. Today's Chanukah performances were precious. They were very similar, having been directed by the same music teacher. I did, though, feel like I was back in NY on the corner of Herald Square near Macy's where the Salvation Army people were ringing their bells. At one point the girls rang their bells while the music teacher played "I have a little dreidel" on her keyboard. Tomorrow I head back to Rambam for Ezra's Chumash play. Happy Chanukah to all.

3 Comments:

  • I am glad that you are planning on going to Ezra's chumash play but it isn't tommorow. It is next thursday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2006  

  • The Morah told me to come to the Chumash play on Thursday, she didn't specify which one!!

    By Blogger BubbyT, at 12/22/2006  

  • I heard the Kindergarden performances were terrific. My Mom has some great pictures :)

    By Blogger SaraK, at 12/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home