Bubbytblog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Grandparents' Day at Yeshivat Rambam

Had a lovely time at Grandparents' Day at Rambam. They served a lovely lunch followed by the third grade play. Then off to class with the grandsons. I spent first period with Zevi in Morah Caela's class making a keara page for their Haggadot. They start on their Haggadah in September when they start learning Sefer Shmot. Interesting idea. Then I was in Ezra's Hebrew class where they made plaques for their grandparents and wrote little compositions on Saba V'savta. I spent only a few minutes in first grade with Netani, because he had the most guests: Eliana and Aunt Pessie were with him too. All in all it was a lovely, nachasdik day with the boys.

2 Comments:

  • Are all the schools having grandparents day? I know TA is having one around now too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/19/2006  

  • I only know about TA and Rambam. I know BY is not.

    By Blogger BubbyT, at 12/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home