Bubbytblog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lack of Manners

I had to pick up granddaughter #4 at the JCC today. She is enrolled in their preschool. I was trying to round the corner in front of the Early Childhood entrance when lo and behold I was stuck behind a car which was double parked. The driver was easy to spot, standing near the doorway because she kept looking at her car and at me. There might have been enough room for me to pass her car but I didn't want to chance scratching her door with my minivan. There was room in front of the car she double parked near. Why are people inconsiderate?

2 Comments:

  • You should have just bashed her car. That would be the last time she double-parked.

    By Blogger Natan, at 10/12/2006  

  • Now you can understand the experiences I have several times a week at Shomrei.

    By Blogger Jewboy, at 10/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home