Bubbytblog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I think it is only appropriate that I start this blog on erev erev Rosh Hashanah...after lurking and reading blogs for the last year+ I figured I might as well add my two cents to world opinions. The only thing I want to say now is that I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year...a year full of good health, happiness and may your wishes be answered by Hashem l'tova..for good!!
I have lots to be thankful for and I especially want to thank Hakadosh Baruch Hu for the bracha of an extremely close family unit...we are blessed...all our children, grandchildren, mother in law, many nieces, nephews, cousins..all within a few miles..it's truly a bracha...just miss our siblings and many relatives in Eretz Yisroel..but feel they are close too, when we visit yearly. I thank Hashem for all our good health and happiness...and all the brachot He bestows upon us. I thank Hashem for all our good friends...and they are many!! For anything else I have forgotten to be grateful for..Thank you!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home