Bubbytblog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

weight management

well, after Yom Tov I'm back at it again...rejoined weight watchers last Sunday...and I lost 2.4 lbs this week. It's just a matter of self control...I just cannot fathom why it's so easy to say no to treif without hesitation...and when the same food item gets the OU (entemmans for example, or all those "treif named, under hashgacha restaurants in Israel i.e. KFC, Pizza Hut) we cannot control ourselves?? well I feel good about my accomplishment...but had to pay $12+ for 1/10 of a pound since I was 1/10 over what I had to weigh to get in free (since I am lifetime)...hopefully next week will be just as good)...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • My sister claims it has nothing to do with self control at all. She shed her pounds by approaching everything with a simple, rational, question: "Is this what you really want?" Meaning, do you want this pizza, with its saucy-cheesy pleasure, along with all the calories and setback in your weightloss goal? Is that really what you want, or do you want to lose weight?

    And she wanted to lose weight. :-D

    It doesn't work for my little sister at all, who claims she would rather have the pizza and who cares about putting off her weight loss.

    I guess everyone needs their thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home